Sar Pass Trek an ideal trek for beginners through thick forests, alpine meadows and Himalayan villages which will take you to an altitude of 13,800 ft and offers an amazing view of snow-clad peaks. The Sar Pass Trek starts from Kasol which is famous among the backpackers. Kasol is also a starting point for many treks in the Parvati Valley like Tosh Valley Trek, Animal Pass Trek, Sara Umga Pass Trek and many more.
Day 01: Mumbai – Delhi
The Journey Starts from Bandra Terminus boarding AC Train and reaches Delhi next day by morning. On the way, you will be provided Dinner & Morning Breakfast. O/n Train
Day 02: Delhi – Kasol
Reach Delhi & Board Ac bus for Kasol. Lunch and Dinner will be provided. O/n Bus Journey.
Day 03: Kasol
Early Morning Reach Kasol base camp. Day free at leisure. O/n Kasol Base camp.
Day 04: Kasol to Grahan Village
From Kasol, start your trek to Grahan Village. Today, you will cover a total distance of 8 Km from Kasol to Grahan in 4-5 hours. Trek along the left of the Grahan nalah. This easy trail often used by the locals passes through lovely pine forests in a gentle ascent. The trail eventually becomes rocky and uphill moving away from the river. The forest is rich in Rhododendrons. After a steep climb will we reach the village of Grahan. O/n Grahan Village
Day 05: Grahan – Mung Thach
On this day, begin your trek from Grahan to Mung Thach. You will cover a total of 7kms in 4- 5 hours. The trail to Mung Thach is often used by the villagers for their sheep and cattle. The trail is steep and takes you through the woods eventually opening up the beautiful views of Mung Thach, Nagaru and Sar Top. Reach the campsite at Mung Thach. O/n Mung Thach.
Day 06: Mung Thach – Nagaru
Today we trek to the highest campsite of the Sar Pass Trek, Nagaru. The trek is short but difficult due to the steep trail. Some parts of the trail might be under snow. It should take about 4-6 hours to reach your next campsite. The Nagaru campsite is blessed with beautiful mountains across the Parvati valley but with chilling winds making it very cold. O/n Nagaru.
Day 07: Nagaru – Sar Pass – Biskeri Thach
Start early today for the long trek to Biskeri Thach via Sar Pass. The climb is steep through the snow with views of Tosh Valley and the views of Sar Pass Top. The view from the Sar Pass top is thrilling with unparalleled views of the majestic mountains of Parvati Valley. Spend some time here and have your packed lunch. Start your descent to your next campsite Biskeri Thach through some dense Rhododendron trees. After 6-8 hours of trek reach your campsite. O/n Biskeri Thach.
Day 08: Biskeri Thach – Barshaini – Kasol Base Cam
Today is your last day on the Sar Pass trek. Biskeri Thach gives you splendid views of pine forests, grasslands, and the majestic Himalayas. The trail is downhill through dense pine forests. The descent is easy towards Pulga and across Parvati River to reach the village of Barshaini. Our team will be waiting at Barshaini to take you to Kasol. Expect to reach Kasol by late afternoon. O/n Kasol.
Day 09: Kasol – Manali
After breakfast proceeds for Manali. Enroute River Rafting. Reach Manali & check into the hotel. Later Manali local Sightseeing. O/n Manali
Day 10: Manali – Delhi
After breakfast pack your bags and visit Vashist Temple. Later proceed for Delhi by AC Volvo. O/n Bus.
Day 11: Delhi – Mumbai
Early Morning Reach Delhi and later catch Train for Mumbai. Dinner will be provided on the train. O/n Train.
Day 12: Final Departure
Early morning reach Mumbai with sweet memories.
- Mumbai to Delhi (to and fro) travelling by ac train.
- Delhi to Manali and return by ac Volvo.
- Local bus travelling from Manali to Kasol and return.
- Hotel stay in Manali
- All pure veg / Jain meal throughout the journey and trek.
- Trekking and camping permits, local support and expertise.
- Trekkers should follow the schedules and rules. Leaders decision will be the final
- Beyond Altitudes reserves the rights to make any changes in the program or schedule
without any prior notice.
- Trekkers will have to bear extra charges if any unavoidable expenses occurred due to
change in program or group over-spending.
- The organisers will make all efforts to get confirm Tickets for the participants enrolling
AFTER the LAST DATE. But NO GUARANTEE is given for confirmation of their Train
Tickets.Rs.1600/- extra for enrolling after the last date.
- Non Veg. food, smoking, alcohol, drugs, Narcotics and any kind of Intoxication, Firearms
and gambling strictly prohibited.
- All the programs include purely vegetarian healthy food only.
- Do not carry or wear any VALUABLES, ORNAMENTS / JEWELLERY etc. The
organisers are not responsible for any loss or theft of the valuables.
- Take care of the mountains. Plastic items, wrappers, toilet paper, empty boxes should
not be littered but carried up to the next camp for necessary disposal.
- Beyond Altitudes reserves the rights to cancel the booking of the trekkers if required.
- Beyond Altitudes / Organisers / Leaders cannot be held responsible for any accident,
death, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities occurred during Mumbai to Mumbai