Patalsu Peak at 4200m (13,800 ft) is a moderately easy summit near Manali. The trail starts from Solang village, climbing through meadows and pine, deodar and oak forests inhabited by Monals and Pheasants among other fauna for two days to the summit.
Day 01: Mumbai – Delhi
The Journey Starts from Bandra Terminus boarding AC Train and reaches Delhi next day by morning. On the way, you will be provided Dinner & Morning Breakfast. O/n Train
Day 02: Delhi – Manali
Reach Delhi & Board Ac bus for Manali. Lunch and Dinner will be provided. O/n Bus Journey.
Day 03: Manali
Reach Manali campsite in the morning & check into the campsite. Later get Acclimatize and Activities at Manali. O/n Manali.
Day 04: Manali – Solang
Early morning board your vehicles for the short drive to Solang – the starting point of Patalsu Peak Trek. From Solang, we will hike to the vast meadows of Shagadugh. The trail consists of a gradual ascent through pine and oak forests before opening up at the Shagadugh meadows. We set camp here for the night. O/n Shagadugh.
Day 05: Shagadugh – Patalsu Top – Shagadugh
We will start early for the Patalsu Summit. After crossing the flat meadows at the base of the peak, we will climb through steep, exposed terrain over a ridge for our summit push. After reaching the summit, we will spend some time with views of the Beas Kund peaks, before retracing our steps back to Shagadugh. O/n Shagadugh.
Day 06: Shagadugh – Manali via Solang
Today, we will hike back down to Solang village and board our vehicles for the drive back to Manali.
Day 07: Manali
Early morning after breakfast proceeds for River Rafting and Manali local sightseeing. Back to Hotel. O/n Manali
Day 08: Manali – Delhi
After breakfast pack your bags and visit Vashist Temple. Later proceed for Delhi by AC Volvo. O/n Bus.
Day 09: Delhi – Mumbai
Early Morning Reach Delhi and later catch Train for Mumbai. Dinner will be provided on the train. O/n Train.
Day 10: Final Departure
Early morning reach Mumbai with sweet memories.
- Mumbai to Delhi (to and fro) travelling by ac train.
- Delhi to Manali and return by ac Volvo.
- Local bus travelling from Manali to Solang and return.
- Hotel stay in Manali
- All pure veg / Jain meal throughout the journey and trek.
- Trekking and camping permits, local support and expertise.
- Trekkers should follow the schedules and rules. Leaders decision will be the final
- Beyond Altitudes reserves the rights to make any changes in the program or schedule
without any prior notice.
- Trekkers will have to bear extra charges if any unavoidable expenses occurred due to
change in program or group over-spending.
- The organisers will make all efforts to get confirm Tickets for the participants enrolling
AFTER the LAST DATE. But NO GUARANTEE is given for confirmation of their Train
Tickets.Rs.1600/- extra for enrolling after the last date.
- Non Veg. food, smoking, alcohol, drugs, Narcotics and any kind of Intoxication, Firearms
and gambling strictly prohibited.
- All the programs include purely vegetarian healthy food only.
- Do not carry or wear any VALUABLES, ORNAMENTS / JEWELLERY etc. The
organisers are not responsible for any loss or theft of the valuables.
- Take care of the mountains. Plastic items, wrappers, toilet paper, empty boxes should
not be littered but carried up to the next camp for necessary disposal.
- Beyond Altitudes reserves the rights to cancel the booking of the trekkers if required.
- Beyond Altitudes / Organisers / Leaders cannot be held responsible for any accident,
death, illness and such other unforeseen eventualities occurred during Mumbai to Mumbai